Samsung computer suddenly has insanely long boottime

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey o/

I have a computer here I am a bit confused about...
This Samsung NP370R4E was working all fine until about two weeks ago, when the boot time just became a real big problem. The boot time before was about 2-3 minutes, and when I turned it on for about two weeks ago, the boot time was about 2-3 HOURS! I tried everything I know of. I checked bios but nothing was changed and at this moment I have even factory reset it (back to windows 8), but the problem is still there. :(

I'm kind of out of ideas at this moment, so I hope anyone has encountered this problem before and can help me :)

Solution
Hi,

Disabling start up items might do the trick some times. Do a clean boot up by disabling all the start up items you have, see if it make any difference.

- Open Task Manager the click on the tab for Start up.
- Disable them all then reboot your PC
- See if there's any difference because one of those software might the causing the delayed boot up and shut down.

Hi,

Disabling start up items might do the trick some times. Do a clean boot up by disabling all the start up items you have, see if it make any difference.

- Open Task Manager the click on the tab for Start up.
- Disable them all then reboot your PC
- See if there's any difference because one of those software might the causing the delayed boot up and shut down.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.