Samsung Confirms UK Release Date for Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgult

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2013
So, it's either going to be a Nexus 4 with an octa-core, or a vanilla Nexus 4, with the only difference that Samsung has tampered with the OS and it's going to be unsupported and obsolete earlier.
Let's talk about price, then.
:)

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Any word on expected battery life?

[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]I can't describe how much I hate that region-dependent hardware. WHY?! Why can't you just make ONE version - or at least sell both versions in all regions? >_[/citation]
Maybe patent issues?

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]virgult[/nom]So, it's either going to be a Nexus 4 with an octa-core, or a vanilla Nexus 4, with the only difference that Samsung has tampered with the OS and it's going to be unsupported and obsolete earlier.Let's talk about price, then.[/citation]
To their credit, they've pushed Android 4 to the first Galaxy Tab (which came with 3.x originally) that is an obsolete device at this point.

murzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
[citation][nom]Mark Ivanov[/nom]Don't you think its too big?See here: http://yruler.com/SizeViewer/I9500-Galaxy-S-IV/10712[/citation]

That's what she said. ;)

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]Note 3 please. 2560x1440 ...please[/citation]

right there with you :) i can't wait for the note 3 to trase in my samsung galaxy nexis, though liekly need it to be on the right carrioer, t-mobile or sprint for unlimited data is a must

Status
Not open for further replies.