Samsung Galaxy K Zoom vs Samsung Galaxy S5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I would be completely happy if the upcoming Galaxy Note 4 had a K version, but it has to be equal in screen size and just as or maybe even slightly more powerful. I'm also assuming it'll be better than the Galaxy S5, as well.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Why would you have less storage with larger pic size? I have a 64gb phone and use it for lab pictures and recording lectures. I hope there comes a 128gb soon. But this camera could be nice for histology and microbiology pics :D

torbendalum

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
the article say "Galaxy S4 Zoom was definitely a modified Galaxy S4" the is wrong it was a modified S4 mini, a very different phone.
Alsto there is no such ting as a 64GB limit, the three limits are
1. SD 2GB
2. SDHC 32GB
3. SDXC 2TB
the reasomn they write those limits are so thy wont get sued by some stupid costomer that expects he can buy a 2TB sd card for his phone if they write it. Therefore they usually just write the biggest available at the time.

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
Why would you have less storage with larger pic size? I have a 64gb phone and use it for lab pictures and recording lectures. I hope there comes a 128gb soon. But this camera could be nice for histology and microbiology pics :D

Because of the micro-sd slot.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Instead, it represents a totally different type of smartphone, one that hopes to compete with the likes of the Lumia 1020
I shudder to think that a giant clunky compound lens fixture slapped onto a gimped smartphone is going to compete with a sleek design like the lumia 1020. I haven't jumped from android to windows, but between the two, I'd take the lumia any day of the week vs. this thing.

the article say "Galaxy S4 Zoom was definitely a modified Galaxy S4" the is wrong it was a modified S4 mini, a very different phone.
Alsto there is no such ting as a 64GB limit, the three limits are
1. SD 2GB
2. SDHC 32GB
3. SDXC 2TB
the reasomn they write those limits are so thy wont get sued by some stupid costomer that expects he can buy a 2TB sd card for his phone if they write it. Therefore they usually just write the biggest available at the time.
While hard to find 4gigabyte SD cards DID exist as part of the standard(but some devices did not read them). This was just before SDHC came out.

So this device may well not like larger cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.