Samsung Galaxy Player to to Become 5.8-inch Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnh

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
Someone blended alphabets together at Samsung. Sure, it's trying to amalgamate Phone + Tablet, but FonTab is more fantabulous than FonBleh.

iniudan

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
[citation][nom]BreadWhistle[/nom]Let me guess, it's going to be so big you can barely hold it, and the speakers are going to be crap as always. Hey look! 27 minutes of battery life![/citation]

You do know that the Note II has one of the best standard battery duration of about any smartphone, due to it size, that permit bigger battery, and not everyone has small hand (for me an 8 inch tablet would still be comfortable to hold like a phone, except maybe for the weight after a certain period of time)

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]iniudan[/nom]You do know that the Note II has one of the best standard battery duration of about any smartphone, due to it size, that permit bigger battery, and not everyone has small hand (for me an 8 inch tablet would still be comfortable to hold like a phone, except maybe for the weight after a certain period of time)[/citation]
With just a double-sized 6200 mAh battery in the Note II I'm getting over 3 days of moderate to heavy use per charge. Who'da thought? $25 well-spent.

Onihikage

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012
If anyone in Marketing has a quarter of a brain, it won't really be named the Fonblet. That is the worst name for a phone, ever, hands down. (feel free to correct me if it's only second- or third-worst)

Status
Not open for further replies.