Samsung Galaxy Premier Device Outed

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubsaucekiller

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
Is this what happens when Samesung tries not to copy Apple? I guess brand dilution and customer confusion and the only things they know how to do.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]clubsaucekiller[/nom]Is this what happens when Samesung tries not to copy Apple? I guess brand dilution and customer confusion and the only things they know how to do.[/citation]

Apple *can't say*

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]reprotected[/nom]*Insert Apple hate comment here. Get thumbs up.[/citation]

*Insert SAMSUNG praise like "Oh wow, another phone yay where do they get so many names?!?!" get thumbs up.

G

As long as you people at Toms use a .com without a second level domain you really should not refer to the quad core in the GS3 since .com is for AMERICAN websites and we do NOT get a quad core in the GS3.

Save the quad core talk for .com.uk, .com.jp etc., etc.

In other words, learn the interwebs. kthx.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]comcomcom[/nom]As long as you people at Toms use a .com without a second level domain you really should not refer to the quad core in the GS3 since .com is for AMERICAN websites and we do NOT get a quad core in the GS3. Save the quad core talk for .com.uk, .com.jp etc., etc.In other words, learn the interwebs. kthx.[/citation]
as long as its about electronic tech advancements and new toys anywhere around the world, plz bring more news to the .com domain. even if i dont buy the quad core phone here in usa, I still find the news interesting

also learn the interwebs dude. its ".co.uk" and ".co.jp" :p

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]clubsaucekiller[/nom]Is this what happens when Samesung tries not to copy Apple? I guess brand dilution and customer confusion and the only things they know how to do.[/citation]

I thought Apple relied on brand dilution and consumer confusion to make everyone think the Galaxy series are Apple Copycats? :p

dotaloc

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom][...]also learn the interwebs dude. its ".co.uk" and ".co.jp"[/citation]

learn the english, dude. if you want to be possessive, it's just "its," but if you want to be a contraction (it is), it's "it-apostrophe-s," scallywag. you should probably capitalize sentences and proper nouns, too. oh, wait...

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]dotaloc[/nom]learn the english, dude. if you want to be possessive, it's just "its," but if you want to be a contraction (it is), it's "it-apostrophe-s," scallywag. you should probably capitalize sentences and proper nouns, too. oh, wait...[/citation]

Heil Grammar! Heil Grammar! Heil! Heil! Heil!

[G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G] [G]

christarp

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]I thought Apple relied on brand dilution and consumer confusion to make everyone think the Galaxy series are Apple Copycats?[/citation]

do you even know what dilution means

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]clubsaucekiller[/nom].. brand dilution and customer confusion and the only things they know how to do.[/citation]
Besides making phones that wipe the floor with iThingies... ;)

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]christarp[/nom]do you even know what dilution means[/citation]

Delusion ? I copied and pasted from that other guy, so must have missed that :lol:

G

Reading these comments, it occurred to me I'm in the wrong place, this is obviously a tween forum, sorry for the inconvenience. But, as young as you are, learn this, think for yourself, do your research and buy what you like, not what other people like. That being said, Samsung's phones are light years ahead of anything from Apple, especially when compared with price in mind. I wouldn't trade my S3 for a iPhone 10, but I'm no Samsung fanboy, if HTC or Google come out with a better looking and functioning phone, there I go, but they will have Samsung components inside anyway, so who knows.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]jaquith[/nom]Tom's Editors - phones:Chris Angelini = iPhoneDon Woligroski = iPhoneMarvin Graversen = iPhoneMatti Vähäkainu = NokiaDavid Civera = iPhoneBenjamin Kraft = Motorola Andrea Ferrario = iPhoneStanislav Vasiliev = iPhone Read it yourself - http://www.tomshardware.com/pictur [...] itors.html[/citation]
There's nothing wrong with the iPhone besides that the 5's alumiinum is a bit soft and scratch-prone. Everyone doesn't want Android (though I'm still enjoying it). Still lacks a little polish but its good stuff. The SGS3 does indeed rock but this Galaxy Premier thing looks a lot like the US SGS3 to me.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Hardly dilution, Android handsets outsell Apple by 4 to 1 across the board, that is because a phone is a very personal thing and there is no such thing as "one size fits all"
Samsung makes a large range of phones of varying sizes and it is doing very well thanks very much, sales are almost equal and that doesn't include dumbphones of which they still sell boatloads as well
As far as branding goes they are as big as each other, just not as much hype for Samsung, they have to work for their sales - Android is clearly a more favoured OS and the hardware vendor of choice is Samsung, so I don't think you can deride Samsung on any level and not look ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS