Question Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Metro By TMobile Question

Bauer24x

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Sooo i have a Samsung Galaxy S10+ with Metro by T Mobile. Lately ive been noticing im not getting phone calls from certain people and i cant find out whether its cause i dont have service to not get incoming calls.

Soo i can call anyone. I Can also recieve calls from people who have a house phone and also someone with a t mobile or metro by t-mobile but i cant receive calls from At&t or sprint callers. Weird right. My question is should i call up metro to get a new apn added to my phone which i already did or is it possible its a setting that is messed up.

I Kno its a metro thing cause my sister bought a brand new phone from them 2 years ago and it didnt the same thing. But overtime it fixed itself and now she can get texts all the time. But her issue was not getting texts?

So whats the fix? Please help?

Bit odd with this "My question is should i call up metro to get a new apn added to my phone which i already did ". So you already called them about issue and it's not fixed? And the other phone not getting texts is not the same as your issue with not getting calls from certain carriers.

Try removing the SIM card and putting it back. Seems odd that it can fix things, but I had an issue with my Verizon phone when Metro PCS calls did not come through and this simple removing and re-installing the SIM card fixed the issue.

Bauer24x

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
Bit odd with this "My question is should i call up metro to get a new apn added to my phone which i already did ". So you already called them about issue and it's not fixed? And the other phone not getting texts is not the same as your issue with not getting calls from certain carriers.

Try removing the SIM card and putting it back. Seems odd that it can fix things, but I had an issue with my Verizon phone when Metro PCS calls did not come through and this simple removing and re-installing the SIM card fixed the issue.
Thanks for reply. Atleast someone replied. But now im delayed on replying haha. My bad. Soo its gotten better since i reset my network, took out my sim, and called ##632# or whatever number i was told unblock something. Cant think of hand. Its gotten better. But i also now notice sometimes it slightly takes awhile for my phone to ring or when someone calls me it rings but takes awhile to get the ring. Very odd i kno.

So what im thinking is it might be possible my sim card is bad. Sim card over the years get updated and newer and what not. its been 4-5 years since i replaced my simcard, and going from Galaxy S7 to S10+ is a big difference and using same sim card probaly isnt wise. Should i replace sim card?