Samsung Galaxy s6 turns off randomly and other issues

MartinTH2203

Honorable
Dec 30, 2015
I have in the last few months began to experience some issue with my galaxy s6 which i bought almost 2 years ago. Some of the issues include the phone turning off randomly when fully charged and suddenly the battery is drained to 0%. I use my phone as an alarm clock and one night the phone just turned off while it was charging so i came late for work. Also it charges veeery slowly (takes almost 6 hours to charge it from 0-100%). For some reason it charges a lot faster when i use wireless charging (almost 2 hours 0-100%). I have not had any issues when it comes to performance. The phone is rooted. I have tried to factory reset the phone but that didnt work. If anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.

Solution
In boot manager or whatever you're using, whipe chache patrition and restart, if that doesn't help,
"*#0*# - hardware diagnostic tests"
If you can find reset or smth
*#06# Check IMEI no Of device (unique for every device)
*#7353# Quick Test Menu – To show 12 different types of test
*#1234# Check software version of phone.
*#12580*369# Check software and hardware information.
*#7412365* Check Camera Firmware Version
*#0228# Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
*#32489# Service mode (in service mode you should also find something with battery reset)
*#7780# Factory data reset galaxy S6
*2767*3855# Full factory reset (Don’t dial it...
In boot manager or whatever you're using, whipe chache patrition and restart, if that doesn't help,
"*#0*# - hardware diagnostic tests"
If you can find reset or smth
*#06# Check IMEI no Of device (unique for every device)
*#7353# Quick Test Menu – To show 12 different types of test
*#1234# Check software version of phone.
*#12580*369# Check software and hardware information.
*#7412365* Check Camera Firmware Version
*#0228# Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
*#32489# Service mode (in service mode you should also find something with battery reset)
*#7780# Factory data reset galaxy S6
*2767*3855# Full factory reset (Don’t dial it does not ask you to confirm unless you have problem)"

But i think main problem is the battery.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS