Question Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S10e???

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone! :)

I am trying to decide which phone to get out of these two. They both have 6gb ram, the s10e has a better CPU and GPU. However the S10e is smaller than the S9 plus, and the screen is a much lower resolution (FHD whereas the S9 Plus is 2K).
Despite the lower resolution however, the s10e features dynamic AMOLED, whereas the s9+ has Super AMOLED. Also, there is a concern that the S9+ will stop recieving major updates before the S10e. I am switching plans and they are both going for the same price/month with the same amount of data. I'm really struggling deciding between the two. The Note 9 is also the same price. Would that be better? Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

Sagar_20

Reputable
As a rule of thumb, go for the newer device, if possible.

True, QHD display is better than FHD, but on a device as small as 6 inches, you probably won't be able to tell which is what. It also takes more power and may be that's why plus models also have a bigger battery.

Definitely, get Samsung S10e, it's newer, lighter, and supports 5G?

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with an exclusive s pen and iris scanner with upto 512 GB storage, but s10e is definitely faster and easier to hold. So for most people, s10e should be the better choice.

ASK THE COMMUNITY