Samsung 'Godiva' Smartphone Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

claec

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
Yeah, may be bland, but it could be released at a pretty low price point. Lets face it, those specs aren't half shabby and more than enough for most people. If it starts out at 49.99, it'll pique the interest of more than a few people. It's crazy to see something that one year ago would have been a premium phone now dismissed as drab and bland. Hooray technology!

dishayu

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Good phone. I want a physical keyboard. Weight and thickness aren't really a problem for me. 720p screen and dual core krait easily exceeds my needs.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]MasterMace[/nom]I stopped reading at "dual-core"[/citation]
Agreed. IMO, we could use an Octo-Core SmartPhone with a clock speed of 3GHz that can run any Desktop/Laptop PC game you throw at it on Ultimate settings. Until then, I see no reason to upgrade my MAXX.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
i really dont see why this kind of phone wouldnt be enough for most people. games and browsing is pretty much the only thing you need power for, and I believe an s4 dual core is enough to play any game out today. browsing should be fine too. even with all that, Im willing to bet most of the people bragging about phone specs hate gaming on phones. my only real gripe with this phone is that its ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.