Samsung Intros Galaxy Tab 3 "Lite" Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estix

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
Maybe I'm wrong, but looking at it, this device barely competes with a first-generation Kindle Fire in terms of specs... It had better be priced VERY aggressively if Samsung wants to sell a lot of them...

john768

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
Samsung's high end products are great but there low to mid ranged products are garbage. They need to stop using the "Galaxy" brand on everything they release or the name will lose all it's value. People will buy this thinking since it has galaxy in the name so it's going to be a decent tablet. This leads to people just jumping ship from android and Samsung to IOS.

g-unit1111

Titan

I have a Tab 3 and it's a very nice little tablet. Sure it's no Nexus 7 but I love the extremely portable size and that I can take it anywhere, plus it has 4G cellular capability - something my Dell Venue 8 doesn't.

orbitron

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
8GB of Storage but 5GB usable. They really need to get rid off those unwanted apps. Or they should have an option for customers to uninstall those garbage. And they need to move the speakers to the front. You almost can't hear anything if you are using it outdoor. If they fix all of those, I might buy it.

john768

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013

Then why not get the nexus 7 lte? The samsung is only better if you need a micro sd card slot.

"Slimmer, more portable design"??Other than being 0.2mm thinner (woo -_-), it is larger in every way with a smaller battery and a terribly low resolution.Not really worth looking at when there are so many high quality and spec tablets at low price points.

Alibaba88

Honorable
May 24, 2013
Whyyyyy, sorry... WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! Who on earth comes up with this stuff... Worse yet, people might actually buy this haha. And let's be honest, it won't be competitively priced either.

Status
Not open for further replies.