[SOLVED] Samsung LC32JG56 advice

gijsbartman

Reputable
May 1, 2019
I was wondering if anyone here has the LC32JG56 monitor from Samsung? I haven’t been able to find a good review.

Also while you are here could you tell me if this would be a good monitor for my system?

I have a Radeon RX 5700 (non XT)
Ryzen 5 3600 (non X)
And 16gb of ram on 3200mhz if that would make a difference

I am looking to play games like call of duty modern warfare or gta v on 1440p on high/medium settings. How would my pc handle this? Would I be able to play on 144fps (since it’s a 144hz display).

If no how big of a difference would freesync make? (Don’t really know how freesync works, so sorry if this is a stupid question)

thanks in advance!

Solution
Well I have been using it for like 5 months now and it has been a great monitor so far.
No dead pixels although that tends to happen a lot with Samsung monitors, good colors especially after you calibrate it, super fast monitor, no ghosting, good for productivity or general computer usage.

What defines if it worths the money you spend is the price you will find it at.

I bought it at 279 euros and at that price range this monitor is unbeatable.

I had no issues so far with it and I am super happy since the build quality is great, the stand is descent and it keeps it steady.

DunnoYet

Reputable
Dec 28, 2015
Well I have been using it for like 5 months now and it has been a great monitor so far.
No dead pixels although that tends to happen a lot with Samsung monitors, good colors especially after you calibrate it, super fast monitor, no ghosting, good for productivity or general computer usage.

What defines if it worths the money you spend is the price you will find it at.

I bought it at 279 euros and at that price range this monitor is unbeatable.

I had no issues so far with it and I am super happy since the build quality is great, the stand is descent and it keeps it steady.

Solution