Question Samsung M2 NVME SSD will NOT boot my Windows 10

Aug 7, 2019
I installed a fully cloned Samsung M2 NVME SSD including Windows 10 operating system ,into the M2 on my
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK AMD Socket AM4 Motherboard . It would not boot and gave number of options none of which would work.

I then took M2 out and put it into a good M2 USB enclosure I have and it boots from that USB enclosure fine. I do though want
to be able to install the M2 onto Motherboard and be able to Boot from that rather than USB enclosure.

Any ideas how I can get in to boot ?

Aug 7, 2019
NightHawk.

1. Nope was a clone on the same computer's C drive.

2. Dont know whether is a "TO GO" to be honest. I have a small Raid Sonic Enclosure for the M2 NVME which as I say I can Boot from,
but when I take the M2 out of enclosure and out it onto the Motherboard it wont Boot,

Aug 7, 2019
[U]USAFRet[/U]

Sorry I was a bit vague. Well I had the RAID 1 set up. I then at some point removed 1 of those SSD's (NOT M2)
and that meant I only had 1 Drive left in as RAID 1 (but at beginning showed as Critical when booting because it
missed the drive I had taken out). Then for some reason it did not show the "critical" message anymore on booting.
I then cloned from that single and only SSD onto my M2 NVME SSD which is in a USB enclosure . I then went
in to BIOS and changed SATA to "AHCI" from RAID . I then physically removed the single remaing RAID SSD
from the computer (I did NOT delete the array just physically removed the remaining SSD. I then
installed the M2 NVME SSD which is NOT in a Slot, but is the small rectangular . Then I rebooted and it
came up with a blue screen saying something was mising and giving me a few options. Tried several time
but no options would do anything. So I took M2 off the board, installed into the enclosure, into USB
and booted OK then from same M2 as wouldnt work when on the Board.

Thanks