[SOLVED] Samsung monitor automatically goes into a unwakeable powersaving mode

Oct 27, 2018
So I just bought a 27 inch curved Samsung monitor to play my ps4 while I’m in tech school. When I turn the monitor on it shoes the ps4 screen for a few seconds and then it just turns black and goes into this sleep/powersave mode that I can’t get it out of without turning the monitor off or unplugging it. I have absolutely no idea what to do and any help would be appreciated.

Solution
Here's the solution:

For Windows 7:
1.Click Start Menu & Control Panel or Type Control Panel at the Search bar if you can't find.
2.Find & Click Hardware & Sound next Power Options & Change your power plan to Power Saver, next Click Change Plan Settings.
3.Change the Turn off The Display to Never
Change the Put The Computer To Sleep to Never.

For Windows 10:
1.At the desktop, click the Search the web and Windows box and type "sleep".
2.Select Power and Sleep settings.
3.Using the dropdowns provided, select how long the screen stays on and how long the computer waits to go into sleep mode, both on battery and while plugged in.

And your'e done
Sep 2, 2018
Here's the solution:

For Windows 7:
1.Click Start Menu & Control Panel or Type Control Panel at the Search bar if you can't find.
2.Find & Click Hardware & Sound next Power Options & Change your power plan to Power Saver, next Click Change Plan Settings.
3.Change the Turn off The Display to Never
Change the Put The Computer To Sleep to Never.

For Windows 10:
1.At the desktop, click the Search the web and Windows box and type "sleep".
2.Select Power and Sleep settings.
3.Using the dropdowns provided, select how long the screen stays on and how long the computer waits to go into sleep mode, both on battery and while plugged in.

And your'e done

Solution