Samsung MultiJet FX-4100 w/WinXP?

Hi everyone,

I have a Samsung MultiJet FX-4100 all-in-one that has been extremely reliable
and really prints better in color than I need it to, but I picked it up cheap at
a garage sale so I won't complain. Up until this point, I've been using it
attached directly to a Win98 machine.

I recently upgraded my machine to WinXP (no real need to do so any sooner) and I
can't use the printer anymore because when installing the drivers that I have
for Win98, WinXP complains that they aren't signed. Being stubborn, I told
WinXP I didn't care and installed the drivers anyway.

Of course, the drivers don't work, and I can't find WinXP drivers for this model
anywhere. I've attached the printer to my wife's Win98 machine for now, and
I've even tried using it as a networked printer on Win98 from WinXP, but I still
need the drivers for even that to work.

Are there drivers out there for the Samsung FX-4100 for WinXP, or am I SOL?

Thanks in advance,

Isaac

Are you losing $14,200.00 per year without your knowledge?
http://bigmoneyandfreetime.web1000.com

Stevie

Keep buying that KOrean garbage..HOw many jobs went overseas???