Samsung multiroom speakers on LG tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan_fonager

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
I have 5 samsung wireless speakers and wants to now if I have to buy a Samsung tv to use them or I can buy a new LG TV as well.

Solution
the connection for 2 or more Samsung Shape speakers, is reliant upon the purchase of the Samsung Shape Hub, which relays the connection signal/sound over your WiFi network. If you're having problems with THAT process, I'm not sure I can help you. However, if your issue is connecting both speakers to your TV, then I'd say that what you're trying to do isn't possible. This is due to the fact that, as of now, SoundShare (essentially Bluetooth) only supports the concurrent connection of one device at a time.

Hafiz Tronics

Commendable
Feb 7, 2017
the connection for 2 or more Samsung Shape speakers, is reliant upon the purchase of the Samsung Shape Hub, which relays the connection signal/sound over your WiFi network. If you're having problems with THAT process, I'm not sure I can help you. However, if your issue is connecting both speakers to your TV, then I'd say that what you're trying to do isn't possible. This is due to the fact that, as of now, SoundShare (essentially Bluetooth) only supports the concurrent connection of one device at a time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.