[SOLVED] Samsung Odyssey g9 paired with rtx 3060 tuf?

MNYCapricorn

Commendable
Jul 12, 2019
I currently have an rtx 3060 tuf gaming oc, (because of stockpocalypse) so atm i couldnt get my hands on any other higher model.

Im thinking of buying a samsung odyssey g9 and gonna be trying to run it with my 3060 oc on full 5120x1440 with 240 hz refresh rate. Question is, is my current gpu gonna be enough to run the monitor at full spec?

Solution
Running at full specs would be a yes but if you intend to game at that resolution, you may need to prepare yourself to play on the latest titles in reduced details. You will need to perform the latter in trial and error method. If you're asking if the GPU will handle the display out of the box and let you consume content, then yes, you're good to go.

Lutfij

Titan
Running at full specs would be a yes but if you intend to game at that resolution, you may need to prepare yourself to play on the latest titles in reduced details. You will need to perform the latter in trial and error method. If you're asking if the GPU will handle the display out of the box and let you consume content, then yes, you're good to go.

Reactions: MNYCapricorn
Solution

TRENDING THREADS