[SOLVED] Samsung portable SSD T7

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PDN

Honorable
Apr 17, 2019
I have this Samsung external drive which used to have partitions; 100MB healthy EFI next, C 465 G,B + 625 recovery.
I need to reestablish those partitions but have done a bad job with Windows and third part tools. It is a functional drive without the partitions I need to boot from Macrium to recover an image when necessary.
Cana you direct me as to how to regain these partitions. I cannot grasp the numbers when making a simple volume or when formatting etc. Understanding the numbers,. if that is part of this, is the place that stumps me.
Can you please help?

Solution
In Disk 2, the leftmost partition is 16MB. That is simply the file table space. Ignore.
The other partition is the whole 465GB.

Under Disk 1, click on "Image this disk..."
Follow the prompts and it will guide you to making that Image file on the "D drive"

USAFRet

Titan
In Disk 2, the leftmost partition is 16MB. That is simply the file table space. Ignore.
The other partition is the whole 465GB.

Under Disk 1, click on "Image this disk..."
Follow the prompts and it will guide you to making that Image file on the "D drive"

Solution