Samsung Reportedly Testing 7-Inch Galaxy Note Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Typical Samsung. 4.8" GS3, 5.0" Note, 7.0", 7.7", 8,9" and 10.1" Tabs and now Note 7.0"? And how many different versions of Galaxy smart phones are there?

I guess if you can't figure out what customers want just throw 101 devices out there and see what sticks. What a waste of R&D and tooling costs.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Typical Samsung. 4.8" GS3, 5.0" Note, 7.0", 7.7", 8,9" and 10.1" Tabs and now Note 7.0"? And how many different versions of Galaxy smart phones are there?I guess if you can't figure out what customers want just throw 101 devices out there and see what sticks. What a waste of R&D and tooling costs.[/citation]

Yea, how dare a company make a product for a different group of people! Those selfish bastards!

/facepalm

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Typical Samsung. 4.8" GS3, 5.0" Note, 7.0", 7.7", 8,9" and 10.1" Tabs and now Note 7.0"? And how many different versions of Galaxy smart phones are there?I guess if you can't figure out what customers want just throw 101 devices out there and see what sticks. What a waste of R&D and tooling costs.[/citation]
I kinda have to agree that Sammy is releasing too many sizes of basically the same thing. However, perhaps there is a market for this...somewhere?

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]Kami3k[/nom]Yea, how dare a company make a product for a different group of people! Those selfish bastards!/facepalm[/citation]
I guess it seems strange that they think folks want all those different sizes.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I love my Galaxy Note 10.1, but I feel that 7 inches is too small. Honestly, I think the note tablet would have been better at 12 or 13 inches. I would definitely be interested in a supersized note, but a small 7 inch one just doesn't get my attention.

G

I'd probably get one too, I own galaxy note phone and find it a bit small for taking notes during meetings. iPad mini has better handwriting apps like noteshelf, but stylus don't work as well as a galaxy note. So note 7 is best! 10 inches too big to be lugging around to meetings...

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
What I would like Samsung to do is that P10 tablet they had in plans, I hope it wasn't just the Nexus 10 with Google but a completely new tablet.
I would love a better version of the Nexus 10,Better for me being a 64gb version with MICRO SD SLOT
so I can expand it even further. Only thing stopping me from the Nexus is the storage is low and I don't like using cloud storage, What good is it if you don't have net when you want to use tablet.
Samsung should do a retina display or higher version of their Galaxy Note 10.1 64gb,S-Pen, High res screen, Micro Sd support.
Have 2 versions of it, 7 and 10 inches so it caters to a wider crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.