Samsung Reveals Shiny Gold Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbus25

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
The Iphone I thought the color was champagne could be wrong I guess! They did the same thing on Call Of Duty that's when I quit playing!

EBT Technologies

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
So the Question: "What material Gold are Samsung going to use?" Will it be real gold, aluminum finished gold, plastic gold or metal alloy gold?" -Stay Tuned

greenmachineiijh

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2005
"It looks to be a glossier gold than the iPhone 5S and HTC One. Up to you whether you think that makes it nicer or a lot tackier."

REALLY...?

It is a gold phone... IT IS TACKY. SHINY OR DULL.

These are tailored to the people who want attention. It will match all the gold jewelry they wear and the gold tooth (teeth) they have...

Hell no.
It didn't look good on the iPhone, what makes them think it would look good on ANY phone?

Edit: dang comments system doubled up again. Oh, well... I guess webmasters at Tom's get paid in peanuts.

cmi86

Distinguished
Samsung please stop pursuing the same stupid gimmicks as apple. You make a superior product to the iphone and more consumers are figuring that out all on their own day by day. You don't have to pull these silly little gimmicks.

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking
your not telling me anything I don't already know !!
is this not Samsung first 64 bit chip?.... I should not have to explain this to you! it is there first arm 64bit cpu.. please understand what is being posted...

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking
is this not Samsung first 64 bit chip?.... I should not have to explain this to you! it is there first arm 64bit cpu.. please understand what is being posted...

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking

Status
Not open for further replies.