Samsung Reveals Shiny Gold Galaxy S4

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking
your not telling me anything I don't already know !!
is this not Samsung first 64 bit chip?.... I should not have to explain this to you! it is there first arm 64bit cpu.. please understand what is being posted...

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking well I can tell your a fanboy! my comments are correct..
" The fact you think the color gold is an innovation tells me everything I need to know about you." did I say this? no... and that's all you got?..oh well.. lets look at your post's

" Guess who makes the apple chip? lol SAMSUNG!" apple designs the chip.. other fabs could have manufactured the chip!

" The 64bit octocore samsung is about to release with crush the competition and Samsung will have the ram to back it up unlike Apple"

yah, lets speculate.. the Apple A7x will wipe the floor with that chip..

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
" The fact you think the color gold is an innovation tells me everything I need to know about you." did I say this? no... and that's all you got?..oh well.. lets look at your post's

" Guess who makes the apple chip? lol SAMSUNG!" apple designs the chip.. other fabs could have manufactured the chip!

" The 64bit octocore samsung is about to release with crush the competition and Samsung will have the ram to back it up unlike Apple"

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking
is you shoe size and IQ the same?

" Apple copies and gets others to build their stuff! lol"
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/092812-iphone5-cpu-262869.html

"apple is a dual core 64bit processor with 1 gb of ram. Samsung will be 8 cores 64 bit and at least 3 gb of ram" oh well 1 gig short!!! and your comparing what is! with what will be.

also don't count your cores before they hatch!.. just look at AMD 8 " core " getting bested by Intel 4 cores! and for god sakes notice the quotes!

" IOS copied android for the 64bit operation since android has had that capability since the beginning. " ok..Goole Linux thats were android got strarted.. oh gezz mabe apple coped x68 64???? but you would know right??..

ok..when you get older....until then..

Only going to comment on this your other points are just childish..

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking

"apple is a dual core 64bit processor with 1 gb of ram. Samsung will be 8 cores 64 bit and at least 3 gb of ram" oh well 1 gig short!!! and your comparing what is! with what will be.

also don't count your cores before they hatch!.. just look at AMD 8 " core " getting bested by Intel 4 cores! and for god sakes notice the quotes!

" IOS copied android for the 64bit operation since android has had that capability since the beginning. " ok..Goole Linux thats were android got strarted.. oh gezz mabe apple coped x68 64???? but you would know right??..

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ Androidking

chuckchurch

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2005
Does Tom's Hardware really need to report on phones coming out in a new color, but no other changes? That's not tech news. It's dumb crap that the Kardashians (and wanna bes) care about.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
Without Samsung, apple would not have made the iPhone. They had ZERO experience in building a phone. Really, all they did was take the iPOD, give it the touch screen and stuck on some phone guts. Hence, there is a lot of Samsung in iPhones, especially the early ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts