samsung s8 battery life time

Bardebay

Honorable
Dec 8, 2016
hello,
how much life time does S8 have?
life time means alot of things,but i specifically want these two:

1)charge time:means how many times i can charge it till the cells starts to "die"
2)reapeat charging:how many times i can charge the phone untill the battery BLOWS up.

thank you.

Solution
There is no specific number. S6 was worst case and majority of devices had major battery issues in less than a Year. S7 was great improvement over it and it started causing issues after 1.5Yrs. Unlike some other brands SAMSUNG has bit of issue with its batteries. Generally battery degrades over time and is not much noticeable but with SAMSUNG that is not the case. SAMSUNG batteries work fine when they do but they suddenly drop the life. Like you are getting good 24Hrs battery life today and the next day you are getting only 18Hr life. The drops are huge and inconsistent.
There is no specific number. S6 was worst case and majority of devices had major battery issues in less than a Year. S7 was great improvement over it and it started causing issues after 1.5Yrs. Unlike some other brands SAMSUNG has bit of issue with its batteries. Generally battery degrades over time and is not much noticeable but with SAMSUNG that is not the case. SAMSUNG batteries work fine when they do but they suddenly drop the life. Like you are getting good 24Hrs battery life today and the next day you are getting only 18Hr life. The drops are huge and inconsistent.

Solution