wiktor.nowak05

Reputable
Nov 5, 2017
Hello, I've got a problem with all my 4 USB c cables. Since I got the phone I have used it with the original cable and wall adapter. But after a month of use the phone said that there is slow charging, use it with the supplied charger.

So I thought "maybe the cable broke" so I bought another original cable. But again after 3 months the phone did it all again. So I bought 1 more cable. And again it said the same message after 3 months. So I bought another aftermarket cable. Surprisingly the cable lasted about 7 months.

When the message appears I can't use fast charging and the phone shows 6 hours to charge fully.

Is this supposed to happen?? Am I required to buy new cables for my phone every 3 to 7 months??

Please help me 😪

Odd how it happens every several months, none of my USB cables have issues with fast charging, but I did find that my S7 now does not work with every USB cord, only about half of them. 2 of 4 at home don't charge it, but work with my wifes phone. Without replacing your port, you can just buy a pack of 3 or more cables and keep them around for when things go weird again. I also don't suggest cleaning anything with a needle, you can scratch connections.