Samsung S9/9+ Objective review

michael_530

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
So I'm curious what everyone thinks about these new phones, my question is what does everyone think might go wrong with the new phones, I would say they would have fixed the battery issues since the note, what else could go wrong??

Solution
S9+ is quite nice, I would rather pick the 9+ and not 9.
The difference is more than just screen size.

Samsung fixed the thing I hate on S8/8+. I hated the finger print sensor is located on S8/8+.
S9 and 9+ are not a big jump if you are already on S8 or 8+. Keep this in mind.

I meant it seriously about beta tester. All phones in the first batch could have issues both software and hardware wise.
It is better to let the phone on the market for a couple of weeks or max 3 months.
Note 7 is the best example about not to be the beta tester or early user.

However, Samsung is not dumb. I do not think Samsung will let Note 7 problems reappear. S9+ is a really nice piece.
As for me, I am still keeping my old OnePlus3 and HTC 10 for now, if...

michael_530

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

Very fair comment and agreed, however i am impatient, so too late, I am curious though what people might believe, just hoping i dont get stupid apple fan boys

S9+ is quite nice, I would rather pick the 9+ and not 9.
The difference is more than just screen size.

Samsung fixed the thing I hate on S8/8+. I hated the finger print sensor is located on S8/8+.
S9 and 9+ are not a big jump if you are already on S8 or 8+. Keep this in mind.

I meant it seriously about beta tester. All phones in the first batch could have issues both software and hardware wise.
It is better to let the phone on the market for a couple of weeks or max 3 months.
Note 7 is the best example about not to be the beta tester or early user.

However, Samsung is not dumb. I do not think Samsung will let Note 7 problems reappear. S9+ is a really nice piece.
As for me, I am still keeping my old OnePlus3 and HTC 10 for now, if you wanna know.

Solution

michael_530

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

Very much agree, wouldn't be much point in upgrading if you had the 8 however i have an iphone 6, neither of those i like, lol. Broke my S7
I very much enjoy the HTC series, never had issues with those.