[SOLVED] Samsung S9 completely freezes when charging.

Alexed

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
Hello,
So I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 that I bought less than a year ago, it was working well until last week I started having a problem and that's when I'm charging my phone while it's on the screen completely freezes and I can't use it at all unless I do force reboot and get it off the charger (I know it's bad using the phone when charging) But that isn't normal for it to do that so I'd like to have a fix if you could help me thanks in advance.

Md Noman 1

Reputable
Feb 3, 2017
Hello,
So I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 that I bought less than a year ago, it was working well until last week I started having a problem and that's when I'm charging my phone while it's on the screen completely freezes and I can't use it at all unless I do force reboot and get it off the charger (I know it's bad using the phone when charging) But that isn't normal for it to do that so I'd like to have a fix if you could help me thanks in advance.
Hi,Are you using the oem charger??

kerangovender

Commendable
Nov 26, 2017
Hello,

Try and get a replacement charger and cable.
If that doesn't work then send it to a Samsung repair center or shop

have you tried the simplest method ever... Remove the battery > Wait 10 seconds > Put the battery> boot the device

It's only simple for devices with removable covers. And I don't recommend opening the cover.