Samsung Teases Big CES 2013 Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunshiki

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
Oh, finally a 25" inch display phone, I guess. :)
Seriously, I hope Samsung will fix this "soap bar" design. It's just... plain and ugly. For me at least.
Don't get me wrong, I love the HTC design for example. Looks nice. Heck, even Sony looks decent.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
[citation][nom]Fantasticles[/nom]Really doubt they would announce the galaxy S4 so soon. Most likely a TV? (4k/8k - smart tv - etc)[/citation]

Really doubt it would be anything other than the S4. They have 2 flagship lines, the S and the Note series. All rumours point to a new handset - with specs leaked all over the web right now. 4K TVs don't generate anywhere near this level of hype. Trust me it's the S4, it'll have the flex screen, it'll have the high pixel density display, it'll have their new quad-core processor, and it's going to totally blow away the iPhone 5 / 5s. Samsung don't just launch a new phone every year - and it's because of this that Apple have upped their rate of release. S4 trust me or your money back!

LEXX911

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2007
So where the freak is the OLED TV? Samsung is pretty good at with the stupid teases but doesn't release them like another 6months.

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
[citation][nom]hunshiki[/nom]Oh, finally a 25" inch display phone, I guess. Seriously, I hope Samsung will fix this "soap bar" design. It's just... plain and ugly. For me at least.Don't get me wrong, I love the HTC design for example. Looks nice. Heck, even Sony looks decent.[/citation]
You call it a "soap bar" as if they only sold the phones in white. My titanium-colored Note II looks nothing like a soap bar.

fantasticles

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]Really doubt it would be anything other than the S4. They have 2 flagship lines, the S and the Note series. All rumours point to a new handset - with specs leaked all over the web right now. 4K TVs don't generate anywhere near this level of hype. Trust me it's the S4, it'll have the flex screen, it'll have the high pixel density display, it'll have their new quad-core processor, and it's going to totally blow away the iPhone 5 / 5s. Samsung don't just launch a new phone every year - and it's because of this that Apple have upped their rate of release. S4 trust me or your money back![/citation]

Hmm, still skeptical about a galaxy S4 as soon as 8 months after the S3. Anyway if the specs of the S4 is as strong as the rumors, it sure as hell gonna make me wanna ditch my S3.

Prepare for my "money back" though if it ain't the S4! :D

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
Samsung does the worst job of marketing, anyone with less marketing skill could have made samsung the number one smartphone and tablets in the world.

duncanmoo

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
Why is Samsung always referenced as "South Korean" Tom's hardware continues Xenophobic American tendencies unless they start referring to Apple as the "American Technology Company" or something!

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
I'm down for a Galaxy Note 3 Large Hands Edition. A seven inch phone would be awesome. No need for a dedicated tablet/phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS