Samsung UK Confirms Galaxy S3 Mini's German Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAL-e

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
[citation][nom]clubsaucekiller[/nom]"... coming out with the 4 inch screen after the iPhone 5.[/citation]
LOL. Love how Apple fans discovered 4" screen after Apple invented the 4" screen for iPhone 5.

from wikipedia:
"The Samsung Galaxy S is an Android smartphone that was announced by Samsung in March 2010. ... Display: 4.0 in (10 cm) Super AMOLED with RBGB-Matrix (Pentile)
800×480 px WVGA (233 ppi)" [1]

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]SAL-e[/nom]LOL. Love how Apple fans discovered 4" screen after Apple invented the 4" screen for iPhone 5. from wikipedia:"The Samsung Galaxy S is an Android smartphone that was announced by Samsung in March 2010. ... Display: 4.0 in (10 cm) Super AMOLED with RBGB-Matrix (Pentile)800×480 px WVGA (233 ppi)" [1][1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S[/citation]
Also, I like Apple's attitude on it: [strike]3.5" is the right size. Anything else is too big.[/strike] 4" is the latest innovation, and it's awesome!

gfair

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2007
At last, Fandroids get a dose of reality: Galaxy S began with a 4" screen and now introduces a new model with a smaller screen than the latest, greatest S3, proving that screen size has limits and not everyone wants a ridiculous-sized phone.

so what if they released a phone with a smaller screen, is does not mean that they are taking a step backwards, they did that to cater to those who want a smaller phone.

What, is apple getting a dose of reality because they will send out a smaller ipad (the mini)?

at least no one (aside from apple) that x size is too big or too small

thefizzle656

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
I am in need of a new phone and was seriously considering the GS III but was put off a little by the enormous size of the screen but I would definitely but a 4" version if the price is right and the specs are decent. I guess we'll find out more tomorrow.

murzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2012
At last, Fandroids get a dose of reality: Galaxy S began with a 4" screen and now introduces a new model with a smaller screen than the latest, greatest S3, proving that screen size has limits and not everyone wants a ridiculous-sized phone.

It's called 'options' and a freedom to choose. iSheep wouldn't know much about it.

G

lol do you all know why galaxy s3 mini is launch? it is to slap Iphone 5 on the face.. samsung make it to fight iphone.. basically what ever apple is going to do in mobile industry, samsung will always come out with a version to compete with it directly.. Iphone think 4" is just nice.. so samsung make another 4" to tell iphone they will compete in anyway they can.. even if that model does not make money

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
So it is a smaller handset with seriously cut down specs, how is this a GSIII mini? It is a completely differrent model. If all the specs were the same except for the size and maybe battery then fine but I think it is false advertising to call it a GSIII at all.

So, it has a slower processor than the Rugby Pro, but more storage and RAM. That's interesting, but probably not surprising since full device encryption will be more taxing on the CPU than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.