Samsung UK Giving Free Galaxy S Android Phones to Unhappy iPhone 4 Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
That's pretty cool, my bro just got the Galaxy S to replace his iPhone 3g. This phone is awesome, I really like some of the apps he has and the video quality is great of the stuff he shot today. It's an all round snappy little phone. These lucky customers will not be disappointed.

nielnield

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
"You don't have to fill in any forms or send in your iPhone 4, you just have to PM them your address and they'll stick your phone in the post"

0o

G

Ridiculous. Samsung doesn't now how to sell its Galaxy S so they give it free. Someone who does this exchange will clearly understand why the iPhone is much better.

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
[citation][nom]Peerpresure[/nom]Ridiculous. Samsung doesn't now how to sell its Galaxy S so they give it free. Someone who does this exchange will clearly understand why the iPhone is much better.[/citation]

Ummm, if you can't use it as a phone due to reception issues then how good is it???

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Peerpresure[/nom]Ridiculous. Samsung doesn't now how to sell its Galaxy S so they give it free. Someone who does this exchange will clearly understand why the iPhone is much better.[/citation]
Because crappy reception because you're "holding it wrong" makes it better?
Riiiiight........
After what Apple has deliberately done to nearly 2 million iPhone buyers some people would swap their iPhones for a dog-turd because at least it doesn't pretend not to be crap when it is.

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009

Minus the ability to own a fully functional phone with a fully functional antennae?

And just because other companies don't spend as much on advertising as Apple... well, thats why you pay so much for your Apple products.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
I don't feel one bit sorry for these people who dropped everything and ran to get in line for an Iphone4. They got ripped off when they payed for it
and now they can't even get their phone fixed. Deserves them right for sleeping in Apples bed.

orionantares

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010

The metal/glass exterior makes it break through windows better when you throw it out one from frustration?

peterkidd

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
The Galaxy S is a fantastic phone! I got one a couple days ago and it is awesome. I loved my Ipod touch I have, and this thing does everything it did and more. Another point for a more free software environment!

[citation][nom]peterkidd[/nom]The Galaxy S is a fantastic phone! I got one a couple days ago and it is awesome. I loved my Ipod touch I have, and this thing does everything it did and more. Another point for a more free software environment![/citation]
forgot to mention that their phone is not eFused and has an unlocked bootloader.

grajasekar

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Damn, that ain't fair.. the guys who stood in line and spent insane money on an iPhone 4 now get to keep the phone and use it as an iPod or whatever and then use a FREE new Galaxy S too

That just ain't fair :( The world seems to reward stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.