Samsung Wants to Sell You $350 Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

qlum

Honorable
Aug 13, 2013
They are both headphones for people who do the same level of research and have the same level of intellect.

jase240

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
All you pay for is a brand!

If you are going to buy quality headphones and spend over $100 then get studio headphones, they are much better and even cheaper than this junk.

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
Samsung, fix the crappy kitkat update for galaxy note 10.1.
Launching an update just because.... is embarrassing yourselves

Amdlova

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
some one can tell if the Cellphone have good audio ? my lumia 800 and my new shine lumia 630 have a shit audio. even on the car lack of bass and highs. =) head phones for mobile devices is dumb. some people say the last good portable music players are ipod's old generations.

zoenphlux

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
I need to find a Chrome extension that prevents me from reading articles that mention Beats.
I logged in just to like this comment. Someone please do this!

If your primary area isn't to produce high end audio products, then you shouldn't try to produce a product that competes there. You give a bad impression for those who do produce a product worthy of the price your asking. Samsung is trying to cover too many areas like a buffet. Got plenty to choose from, but most of it ends up being tasteless.

zoenphlux

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
Worse then a bad impression, you teach people low quality "Sounds great!" I've heard beats headphones, and they suck for the money. I would feel ashamed to be saying that my product is worthy of competing against a real audiophile headset. 90% marketing, 10% research = audiofooled headset.

zubikov

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Wouldn't trust anything Samsung does these days. Everything seems like a blatant ploy to quickly sell as much garbage as possible while the market it hot. I wish everyone understood just how much better a $350 pair of Grado, Sennheiser or AKG headphones sounds. Obviously I haven't tried these yet, but given my recent experience with Samsung's products vs what their marketing says, I can extrapolate out that these will sound exactly like Beats do, which is like a decent $50 pair.

jupebobpete

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
I have had a set of akg over-ear headphones since before they were cool. Super comfortable and durable. These don't look like either.

Beats are ok headphones for $50 I think. The rest is just crazy markup and endorsement fees.

Thermoproduct

Reputable
Feb 18, 2014
All you pay for is a brand!

If you are going to buy quality headphones and spend over $100 then get studio headphones, they are much better and even cheaper than this junk.
I can tell these are going to be good. Cause Samsung never fails to deliver. Unlike that beats company, where you could find better quality headphones at a flea market.

Zeroplanetz

Honorable
Jul 26, 2013
Eh. Probably plastiky like all there other products. I'll stick with my UE over ears. Plus I don't won't Bluetooth. Bluetooth is too finicky still, in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS