Samsung's 12-inch Galaxy Note Pro Gets Priced in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jverducci

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014
"Then again, this isn't your average tablet."Really? Over $1000 for a wifi only version? Apple's iPad Air with LTE is even cheaper and they're APPLE! That is truly an absurd price. Is this really worth that much more than the 10 inch version? What extra features does this overpriced 12 inch glass slab have over the Galaxy Note 10.1, Magazine UX? So this extra feature alone is going to cost consumers hundreds of extra dollars along with 2 extra inches? What about the resolution or ppi? This is not a good direction to be headed in.

w8gaming

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
Samsung sure love to experiment. But selling at premium ultrabook price range and yet storage is 64GB? It will probably sell worse than iPad 128GB.

Lemmiwink

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
It looks like a nice tablet, but it is just another android tablet at the end of the day. I bought Galaxy Note 10.1 and quickly realized Android tablets does not even come close to the iPad for school, work etc. Got me an iPad Air instead and it did replace my laptop for University, the Note is being used for browsing. And not much else.

Guthwulf

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
Hmm bloody stupid pricing. I was slooking forward to this one hitting the UK, but not now!. Having used an 3g connected ipad for the last 3 years I've finally getting sick and tired of the walled garden crap getting in the way of actually being able to do some work. I was hoping the the larger note would be a welcome android alternative but god knows how much the 3g/lte version will be if the wifi version already breaks the bank.

abimocorde

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013
"Then again, this isn't your average tablet."Really? Over $1000 for a wifi only version? Apple's iPad Air with LTE is even cheaper and they're APPLE! That is truly an absurd price. Is this really worth that much more than the 10 inch version? What extra features does this overpriced 12 inch glass slab have over the Galaxy Note 10.1, Magazine UX? So this extra feature alone is going to cost consumers hundreds of extra dollars along with 2 extra inches? What about the resolution or ppi? This is not a good direction to be headed in.
Since when being "apple" means anything? Wait for the full specs before saing anything like that.

W Lam

Honorable
May 2, 2013
Samsung's pricing policy is boiling my blood. A 12" tablet at £649 - are they making fun of their customers?I have been interested in the Samsung Note 10.1 2014, but even that is so expensive and it is limiting as they do not include 3G/4G. So much money, but you don't get a complete package.I am fed up waiting for Samsung and I am going to buy something else....

tomc100

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
I was planning on getting this but now I'll just settle for the Sony flip 15 which is basically a laptop that converts into a tablet. If you're going to jack up the price above $1000 then just get a laptop which will give you everything you need and more.

MajorH

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
"With a 12.2-inch WQXGA for a Snapdragon 800 (or a Samsung Exynos 5 for the LTE model)"I believe this is the other way around. The snapdragon is only on the LTE Model, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.