Samsung's Dustproof, Waterproof Galaxy S4 Active Pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.

"On the specs side of things, the device is largely the same as the Galaxy S4. However, the camera will apparently be an 8-megapixel affair as opposed to the 13-megapixel camera on the regular S4."

" The screen supposedly has the same size and resolution as the original Galaxy S4 - a 5.0-inch 1080p unit, though it's unclear if it's a Super AMOLED one or not."

Reading is hard guyz

stonedatheist

Distinguished
May 13, 2010

You never know, the Sony Xperia Z is IP57 rated so there's a chance this could be up there too. If it's IP57 or higher then I'm probably going to get it.

It's probably not going to cost much more than a normal SGS4 and it'll have some degree of waterproofing and dustproofing unlike the case you're boasting about. I definitely believe in the protection of the Otterbox Defender cases since I have one myself on my aging Evo 3D but those are 2 things that they weren't meant to protect against.

hannibal

Distinguished

In some predictions this was suposed to be a little bit smaller that normar S4, but it seems that it was transfer error... The ppi was put in dpi... or something...

Mark Ray

Honorable
May 22, 2013

What I am saying that if someone bought the Galxy S4 and wants the Galaxy S4 active, he can try the rugged cases instead of wasting his money on a new phone. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.