Sandisk Extreme SSD

Feb 3, 2019
I seem to be having trouble finding the location where the folder is, the device is being read in disk management and there seems to be a triangular yellow icon w/ an exclamation point next to it. Is there a way to fix this?

Feb 3, 2019

Sorry, if you can just dumb it down a little. I just brought this from Best Buy. When I look at it in disk management I can't change the letter of it.

popatim

Titan
The drive would need to be initialized first.
In diskmgmt, in the lower section, on the left side where it says Disk1, Disk2..., Rt click the drive and create a new simple volume.
When its done you can change the drive letter.

If you've initialized the drive already and can't change the drive letter, can you host some screen shots on an image hosting site and link to them here please.

Feb 3, 2019

https://imgur.com/a/WAh3ozH everything besides delete volume seems to be grayed out..

popatim

Titan
If you are referring to Disk2 in your image, it already has existing partition on it but they appear to be empty.

You can assign the partitions drive letters by rt clicking in the partition area you wish to give a letter to and selecting 'Change Drive letter and Path'. The first and 3rd partitions are tiny, totaling 0.35 GB. Possibly someone formatted the drive for a windows install and didn't finish.

If you wish to have just 1 partition on it then rt click on individual partitions one at a time and select 'Delete Volume' and when the drive is completely empty you can create a new simple volume.

Feb 3, 2019

Thank you for the help!