[SOLVED] SanDisk Ultra 512gb & Toshiba Satellite

Jan 23, 2021
Hi!
I wanted to know if my Toshiba Satellite s855d-s5120 is compatible with a SSD SanDisk Ultra 512gb. I bought this computer in 2013 so its a little bit old.
My second question is, in case if it's compatible, what things should I keep in mind when installing it.

Thank u.

Solution
The ssd comes with an usb, I connected it to my laptop to try it, but the computer does not recognize it at all. Then I tryed to connect it to another computer and it does not recognized it either. I didnt try to clone it yet, I have an app named MiniTool wizard that I will use for the clonation part, but neither the laptop or the app recognize my ssd.
If it can't be seen in multiple systems, it is the wrong cable, or a faulty cable.

USAFRet

Titan
Hi!
I wanted to know if my Toshiba Satellite s855d-s5120 is compatible with a SSD SanDisk Ultra 512gb. I bought this computer in 2013 so its a little bit old.
My second question is, in case if it's compatible, what things should I keep in mind when installing it.

Thank u.
Which specific Sandisk? "Ultra" is mentioned in many different storage devices from Sandisk.
Link to the particular item you're considering, please.

Jan 23, 2021
Connecting with what specific cable?
What tool are you using to clone this?

The ssd comes with an usb, I connected it to my laptop to try it, but the computer does not recognize it at all. Then I tryed to connect it to another computer and it does not recognized it either. I didnt try to clone it yet, I have an app named MiniTool wizard that I will use for the clonation part, but neither the laptop or the app recognize my ssd.

USAFRet

Titan
If it can't be seen in multiple systems, it is the wrong cable, or a faulty cable.

Solution