[SOLVED] SAPPHIRE AMD RADEON R9 270X why are green pink lines appearing on my pc plz help,

Sep 24, 2019
suddenly my graphics card has also stopped working, fans of the gpu are not working... GREEN PINK lines have also started appearing on my pc. plz help , in device manager i cant see my gpu. when i install my gpu's drivers and re boot my pc, the pc does not boot. to make the pc boot i have the boot my pc in safe mode , delete the gpu drivers and then boot....

Solution
Yes, 700w doesn't tell us anything at all about the quality of that unit, and the quality of that unit is what tells us a lot about what the probability of it being the power supply might be.

The fact that the fans aren't working makes it almost certainly a graphics card or motherboard problem though.

What is the motherboard model and how old is the PSU?
Either the card is failing or your power supply is.

Given the age of your graphics card, it would not be at all surprising if it was the graphics card, but it could certainly be the power supply.

What is the EXACT model of your power supply? If you do not know, there should be a label or sticker, on the power supply itself, on one of the four sides or in some cases possibly on the backside of the unit.

Almost certainly however, if the fans have quit working AND you are seeing colored lines, and a clean install of the GPU card drivers does not fix the problem, then the card is done had it.

Sep 24, 2019
Either the card is failing or your power supply is.

Given the age of your graphics card, it would not be at all surprising if it was the graphics card, but it could certainly be the power supply.

What is the EXACT model of your power supply? If you do not know, there should be a label or sticker, on the power supply itself, on one of the four sides or in some cases possibly on the backside of the unit.

Almost certainly however, if the fans have quit working AND you are seeing colored lines, and a clean install of the GPU card drivers does not fix the problem, then the card is done had it.
i have 700 watt power supply

Yes, 700w doesn't tell us anything at all about the quality of that unit, and the quality of that unit is what tells us a lot about what the probability of it being the power supply might be.

The fact that the fans aren't working makes it almost certainly a graphics card or motherboard problem though.

What is the motherboard model and how old is the PSU?

Reactions: Aashirbad Thapa
Solution