Sapphire Launches the Radeon HD 7790 SimCity Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estix

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
"The graphics card itself features reference clock speeds, 1 GB of GDDR5 memory and requires a constant internet connection to render."

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
So basically it's the generic card with SimCity. The game that I was playing last night and watched about 50 moving trucks circle around 4 intersections endlessly causing massive traffic jams and caused my city to burn to the ground.
Why do you hate your consumer Sapphire?

Estix

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012

I was making a joke, actually, but I was referring to what a Sim City-inspired GPU may have as DRM.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

No I got it. Really didn't see the humor, but that is okay. Seems the trolling is over the game and not the GPU. As it is a freebie, the game shouldn't be a deal breaker of an otherwise okay device.

thehockeyinjun

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2010
Too funny and too easy to respond. Sounds like a geat deal, but Im holding out for the MS Train Simulator or the John Dear Farm simulator edition. LMAO come on people, how about piggy backing a real game saphire. EX. BF4 or MECHWARRIOR or at least a game more than 1000 people play.

kin3000

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
I think at this point bundling Sim City with a graphics card will have the opposite effect and dissuade people from buying it.

Thorfkin

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
From what I understand, Sim City is not a game that would motivate anyone to buy a new video card, or APU, given all of the problems that have plagued the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS