Question Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 OC (SKU 11266-46-20G) not working

Oct 15, 2020
Has anyone own a gpu with that specific sku #? Badly need your help.

My brother bought a second hand Nitro+ RX 570 OC and when i tested it to my PC, it doesn't display anything. I've check the 8 and 6 pins then re-sit the graphic card but still having a problem.
When i used the IGD settings and onboard graphic it's working, i can even install the driver then check it with GPU-Z, it displays the details.
Then i checked the device manager. There's a code 43 error so i google all of the troubleshoot but in my case none of them work.
I tried to check the gpu bios, it shows that it using the Nitro+ RX 580 OC 8GB.
I can't find any bios using the SKU# 11266-46-20G.
So I'm hoping for your help guys.
If you have the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 4GB OC with SKU# 11266-46-20G.
I need that stock bios. I think that's the troubleshoot i should do.

Oct 15, 2020
yes, i already tried switching the bios but the outcome is the same and they have the same bios.

Btw i found a 11266-46-20G unverified bios and flash it with that. It show some display but it has alot of colorand doesn't boot the windows properly.
maybe i just really need the verified same sku# bios to make it work properly.

Last edited:

poorbugger

Distinguished
There's a lot more to flashing a gpu bios than just checking the sku because that sku might not be the real one anyway. Best thing to do is open up the gpu and check on the memory chips and the cpu die itself. But you said it yourself that you flashed it and there's colors. Now this means two things, the bios isnt compatible or the gpu is faulty. The chances of the latter is higher since you get no display at the beginning already. Take pics of the gpu itself to better recognise it as rx 580 or rx 570.

Oct 15, 2020
The previous owner said it was working well and send video as proof, i wanted to believe that so I'm still continue to hope that this unit is working with his pc. Lol.

I think I'll leave the graphic card hardware to the expert. But right now, i want test all of the possible solution before bringing it to the technician.

Anyway, here is some photo of my graphic card and the box.

poorbugger

Distinguished
The previous owner said it was working well and send video as proof, i wanted to believe that so I'm still continue to hope that this unit is working with his pc. Lol.

I think I'll leave the graphic card hardware to the expert. But right now, i want test all of the possible solution before bringing it to the technician.

Anyway, here is some photo of my graphic card and the box.
There's no picture