Question Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8GB Stutters!?

tplay2003

Prominent
Dec 29, 2018
Hello guys, so i upgraded my GPU today from 1050ti to RX580 i knew i must have a little bottleneck in the system but i thought its not gonna be something significant, because i will get a Ryzen 5 within some months til i have the money for MOBO+CPU+RAM. So yes til then i have to stay with this build and it seems like almost every game is unplayable. There is a lot of stuttering in almost all games like Fortnite, Forza Horizon 4 even Minecraft, and before i changed the GPU i played Forza Horizon 4 really smooth, now it just stutters, and its choppy almost all the time and i say again its unplayable gaming experience. So do you think this is caused by bottleneck and bottleneck only? Cuz this i5 is pretty weak i think for that GPU but although i watched benchmarks and ppl with the same CPU+GPU don't have this problem, with my old card everything is fine but put this one and stutters begins. Can you tell if i can fix this somehow bcs i know it can't be pure bottleneck. Thanks in advance ! :)

System Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-MX USB 3 Socket 1155
CPU : Intel Core i5 3570 (non k) - 3,40Ghz
CPU Cooler : DeepCool IceBlade 200M
GPU:

NITRO+ RX 580 8G G5
OLD GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
PSU : ANTEC HCG 650W
RAM: 16GB DDR3 ( 2X8 ) 1600Mhz

• Did you uninstall the Nvidia drivers?
  • Did you install the drivers from AMDs website?
  • Is the display cable plugged into the RX580 or the connectors on the mobo IO panel? (assuming you did this correctly since you removed your GTX1050Ti, but have to ask)

tplay2003

Prominent
Dec 29, 2018
  • Did you uninstall the Nvidia drivers?
  • Did you install the drivers from AMDs website?
  • Is the display cable plugged into the RX580 or the connectors on the mobo IO panel? (assuming you did this correctly since you removed your GTX1050Ti, but have to ask)
Looks like i didn't uninstalled them, now i did will wipe the AMD ones again so there are no drivers and then gonna install them all over again. But to ask it says that AMD Radeon Software 19.2.2 is recommended for me, but under it i got the newest optional 20.11 which one will be optimal?