[SOLVED] SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT vs PowerColor RED DRAGONRX 5700 XT

SO its pretty straight forward, Im looking to replace my 1070 with one of these cars, I know the Pulse is a great card for the money but the looks of the card IMO leave a lot to be desired, where as the Red Dragon seems to be cleaner looking.

Looks of course are secondary to performance but I don't seem to be able to find a comparison between these two cards anywhere, so which one is a better buy?

Solution
Get either one, provided the cost the same. If one is priced higher, which one is it in your region? Are these two the only options? I'd get the Sapphire if you're looking for out-of-the-box numbers.
Get either one, provided the cost the same. If one is priced higher, which one is it in your region? Are these two the only options? I'd get the Sapphire if you're looking for out-of-the-box numbers.

I'm in the US so have pretty much all the options, however I want one of the cards closer to the 400 dollar mark (with both of these at 409 with a couple free games included ) as the more expensive 450 and up ones Id be more inclined to spend the extra cash and get a 2070 Super instead.

But as my gaming preferences change Id rather spend less if possible, hence those two cards. This will be my first AMD card as well. I keep seeing people recommend Sapphire so Ill probably take your advice and get that then.

There is also the PowerColor Red Devil which is 20 USD more then both, would it be worth it to spend the extra money on that?

Last edited: