[SOLVED] Sapphire r9 270x on gigabyte 78lmt usb3 r2 motherboard super loud noise

maazkhan98

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
Hi there i have got a problem with my graphics card havent used my pc in a long time. When i turn my computer on the r9 270x makes a super loud noise like its running on 100%. Its not getting detected on display. I have to use onboard drivers and i have tried reinstalling drivers but the graphic card is not showing up on computer. I have a cx600 power supply with fx 8350 and 2 ssd installedVideo

Solution
I would check the GPU seating, pull it out and put it back in and verify all the power connections to it. Normally when a GPU fan spins 100% on power and doesn't stop its not getting proper power.

A side note, the board you have is not the best for that CPU. May not be the issue but could potentially cause issues.
I would check the GPU seating, pull it out and put it back in and verify all the power connections to it. Normally when a GPU fan spins 100% on power and doesn't stop its not getting proper power.

A side note, the board you have is not the best for that CPU. May not be the issue but could potentially cause issues.

Solution