Sapphire Radeon 9200 Atlantis 256mb - PC Reboots

Just upgraded from Geforce 4 64mb to this card. Seems ok, works Doom
3, but when I go online to play Fileplanet game PC reboots after 30
seconds of moving around in the game. Blue screen appears for a
second. Help

Have Athlon 2.4mhz 160mb h/d 712mb Ram.

==============

fortriepo99@btinternet-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (rockape) said:

> Just upgraded from Geforce 4 64mb to this card.

If it was an MX card you upgraded, if it was a Ti card you downgraded.

> Seems ok, works Doom
> 3, but when I go online to play Fileplanet game PC reboots after 30
> seconds of moving around in the game. Blue screen appears for a
> second. Help

You might try uninstalling the drivers, removing the card and reinstalling
it. The last time I had a similiar problem, I had a bad video card.
--
Mac Cool

I upgraded !!

defragged Pc as it was long overdue -- and that worked

thanks for your advise.