Sapphire Radeon R7 250 installation issue

Miguel_Flores

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015
I just bought a new graphics card for my computer today. I went online to AMD and found the proper installation drivers for it and downloaded it. When i go to the device manager to see the graphics card it says in the general tab "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

Specs:
i5-2300 Cpu
460 watt Psu
Sapphire Radeon r7 250 1GB GDDR5

Solution

Sorry about the delay getting back to you, I was on my mobile so could only copy the direct link (which apparently they block due to security concerns).

Here is the link to the download page:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64

Just download the full 'catalyst software suit' and try installing that.

Strange, out of interest does the card work correctly?

Miguel_Flores

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015

I guess so its currently running in my computer. I try playing games such as minecraft with it and it says my video card is missing or needs updating. But my card is up to date.

That's very strange. What operating system are you on? I'll find the correct drivers just in case you got a different version... probably worth trying reinstalling them!

Miguel_Flores

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015

Im on windows 7 64 bit

Miguel_Flores

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015

For some reason whenever i click the link you posted it says "Download not complete" i didnt even click a download button. It says it doesnt allow me to download the proper files if i got this url from an outside site.

Sorry about the delay getting back to you, I was on my mobile so could only copy the direct link (which apparently they block due to security concerns).

Here is the link to the download page:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64

Just download the full 'catalyst software suit' and try installing that.

Solution