Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 vs EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked vs GIGABYTE R9 280x

Solution
I have a Gigabyte R9 280x and am A HUGE FAN OF IT. I recently built my first computer and was originally gonna get a Gtx 760. I was in your situation. But for 50 dollars more the 280x offers 770 performance for less than a 770. The 280x is the perfect card for enthusiast gamers. Also, because it has 3 gigs of memory it can handle three monitors, though I recommend gaming on only one of them. I myself have both minidisplay ports hooked up to 2 1080p 60hz HD TV's and it run pretty well. I borrowed a friends rig while he was away on a school trip for a semester that had a 660ti. That card is blown out of the freaking water by the 280x. To all the people who are gonna say that is not a fair comparison they are at a very similar price point...

TheIronDUke

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013
I have a Gigabyte R9 280x and am A HUGE FAN OF IT. I recently built my first computer and was originally gonna get a Gtx 760. I was in your situation. But for 50 dollars more the 280x offers 770 performance for less than a 770. The 280x is the perfect card for enthusiast gamers. Also, because it has 3 gigs of memory it can handle three monitors, though I recommend gaming on only one of them. I myself have both minidisplay ports hooked up to 2 1080p 60hz HD TV's and it run pretty well. I borrowed a friends rig while he was away on a school trip for a semester that had a 660ti. That card is blown out of the freaking water by the 280x. To all the people who are gonna say that is not a fair comparison they are at a very similar price point so yes I will compare them. Long answer short GET THE 280X YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Solution