Question Sapphire RX590 1 fan does not spin !!

Jun 17, 2019
So I had this gpu for a good amount of time until I started to notice one of my fans stopped spinning but the other fan was still on, and the led for that one fan turned off too. I sent it back to the place I bought it from, they tested it and returned it back to me saying that the gpu worked fine for them, I plugged it back into my pc and surprise surprise, I hear like a beeping noise constant and the fan still does not spin, the other fan works perfectly fine. My PSU is a 550w evga, Any Ideas?

Jun 17, 2019
I should do , I have just contacted Sapphire about this even though I already have last time and they told me to talk to the place where I have bought it from, I really hope they can change something this time.

Jun 17, 2019
So I had this gpu for a good amount of time until I started to notice one of my fans stopped spinning but the other fan was still on, and the led for that one fan turned off too. I sent it back to the place I bought it from, they tested it and returned it back to me saying that the gpu worked fine for them, I plugged it back into my pc and surprise surprise, I hear like a beeping noise constant and the fan still does not spin, the other fan works perfectly fine. My PSU is a 550w evga,
I have contacted Sapphire and told me to talk to the reseller, I have done this and they asked for the gpu to be sent back and have testing, But I do not want to do this since they have tested it a month ago and already said this is all fine, I have it in my system right now and it does not work. Any ideas on what to do next?

TRENDING THREADS