[SOLVED] Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse fan replacement?

rllb4

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
Is there a way I could replace my Vega 56's fans?

They're very easy to take off, almost like the Nitro series. I've seen similar fans on aliexpress, but they have different connectors than these fans do. Am I missing something?

Am I looking for the incorrect model name or diameter of fans? Or is my only option to strap 120mm's if these original fans die?

Solution

They're very easy to take off, almost like the Nitro series. I've seen similar fans on aliexpress, but they have different connectors than these fans do. Am I missing something?

Am I looking for the incorrect model name or diameter of fans? Or is my only option to strap 120mm's if these original fans die?
If you pulled the fans out and checked ali express for those model numbers correctly then you are pretty much out of luck. I would check to see if you can rewire those ones you found on Ali with the dead fans connectors / wires. Either that or keep looking.

If you pulled the fans out and checked ali express for those model numbers correctly then you are pretty much out of luck. I would check to see if you can rewire those ones you found on Ali with the dead fans connectors / wires. Either that or keep looking.

Solution

rllb4

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019

Thank you. Seems like im simply out of luck. Ill most likely use cabled fans.