Sapphire's Radeon R9 295X2 Has the Coolest Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

pills161

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Seems gimmicky to me, I want to pay good money for an awesome card and performance, I don't really care about the packaging it comes in...

Phillip Wager

Honorable
May 30, 2013
would be cool to know you had this case for when it's time inivitably comes to upgrade and you can just have it sitting on a shelf looking cool. or if saphire is the only one who has this it would be a sure fire way to get the most resale money.

The thing that I really dislike about this card is that it looks like it doesn't have standard holes or barbs for actual watercooling.

That means if you want to add it to a custom loop, you would have to buy a separate waterblock for it, which seems like a bloody waste after they've already designed this thing.

Wonder how powerful the cooler is. It looks nice, but that's not saying much. As for the case, I want one. I will never be able to afford the video card, but I can put that case on my shelf and look cool. Maybe Ebay will have one in a couple months...

The thing that I really dislike about this card is that it looks like it doesn't have standard holes or barbs for actual watercooling.

That means if you want to add it to a custom loop, you would have to buy a separate waterblock for it, which seems like a bloody waste after they've already designed this thing.

Well if it is the same as reference that means it is a custom Asetek AIO with two blocks and a radiator. Meaning that no we will need a new block to add it too a loop which seems kinda dumb to me. Hopefully, someone will make a kit or a non-reference card that can be added to a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.