SATA cables inc with A7N8X?

I have finally purchased SATA hdd's to go with my A7N8X Dlx Rev 2.

I've hunted around but can't find any cables with the original packaging.
Manual tells me there are "2 pces" "(optional)".

Can someone please confirm whether SATA cables are supplied with mobo?

Thanks.

"Doug" <dg@obviousausi.com> wrote in message
om.au...
> I have finally purchased SATA hdd's to go with my A7N8X Dlx Rev 2.
>
> I've hunted around but can't find any cables with the original packaging.
> Manual tells me there are "2 pces" "(optional)".
>
> Can someone please confirm whether SATA cables are supplied with mobo?

Yep, the deluxe definitely comes with 2 red SATA cables.
--
Rob

"Doug" <dg@obviousausi.com> wrote in message
> I have finally purchased SATA hdd's to go with my A7N8X Dlx Rev 2.
>
> I've hunted around but can't find any cables with the original packaging.
> Manual tells me there are "2 pces" "(optional)".
>
> Can someone please confirm whether SATA cables are supplied with mobo?
>
> Thanks.

My Rev1 and Rev2 boards both came with sata cables

"dino" <whyme@help.com> wrote in message
> my rev 2 came with a pair of red SATA cables.

Yea.. Red with Black ends..
u cant miss them if they are there ; )

"rstlne" <.@text.news.virgin.net> wrote in message
> "Doug" <dg@obviousausi.com> wrote in message

> > I have finally purchased SATA hdd's to go with my A7N8X Dlx Rev 2.
> >
> > I've hunted around but can't find any cables with the original
packaging.
> > Manual tells me there are "2 pces" "(optional)".
> >
> > Can someone please confirm whether SATA cables are supplied with mobo?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> My Rev1 and Rev2 boards both came with sata cables

Ok...I'll keep looking.
Thanks for reply.