SATA Drive Connection.

I finally got my new Motherboard installed, Gigabyte = GA-7NNXP which
comes SATA ready, I only want to hook one SATA Raptor 10,000 rpm HD for my
O/S so i don't need the RAID function. This had Awards BIO's duo bio's,
I know it has something to do with the SATA set-up in the bio's that I'm not
setting up correctly, But when I try to install XP Home it get's past the
driver f-6 part and thats all ok. Then it ask if I want to install XP when
I select Enter it say's theres no HD, "please connect a HD" select f-3 to
restart.
When I start my pc it lists all the drives connected, includeing the
Raptor, The Raptor HD is the only drive connected when I try this also. If
someone has this set-up Please help me set-up the bio's...... Thank You.

ABS Awesome 3300
Aspire Full Tower Case w/ Side Panel Window and 420W -PS
AMD Athlon XP 2600+/333 FSB 512K Barton
2 of Geil Value Series 512MB PC-3200 DDR-400 184-Pin <--- 1 gig
XP Home sp-1
W.D. 200g 7200 rpm HD <----Back-Up Drive
W.D. 80g 7200 rpm HD <----Video Drive
W.D. 37g 10,000 rpm Raptor SATA HD <---O/S Drive
Samsung 160g SATA HD <---Music Drive
19" SamSung - SyncMaster 955DF
- Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2 Ultra400 Dual Channel DDR <--Motherboard
- Albatron GeForce FX 5200 128MB DDR DVI/TV-out <--------Videocard
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS 24-bit Plat. & <----Soundcard

Posting four (4) times is not necessary. Pave you read the
motherboard manual and any instructions that came with the
SATA drive?