Distinguished
Apr 1, 2008
Hello,

My PC contains the following drives:

SATA 1TB Toshiba hard drive
SATA 500 GB SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) * 2
M.2 Silicon Power 1TB M.2 NVME
DVD drive

At some point a few days ago one of the Samsung drives no longer visible to the BIOS. KDE Partition manager doesn’t see it too. Samsung firmware update utility, though, lists both drive and even sucessfully updated one of them. I’ve tried booting, turning the computer on/off and loading default configuration to the BIOS, but nothing changed. Any ideas?

TIA

Solution
Hello,

DVD drive

At some point a few days ago one of the Samsung drives no longer visible to the BIOS. KDE Partition manager doesn’t see it too. Samsung firmware update utility, though, lists both drive and even sucessfully updated one of them. I’ve tried booting, turning the computer on/off and loading default configuration to the BIOS, but nothing changed. Any ideas?

TIA

Well, problem solved after disconnecting and reconnecting the data cable. How strange.

ForeverNoob

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2008
Hello,

DVD drive

TIA

Well, problem solved after disconnecting and reconnecting the data cable. How strange.

Solution