SATA Drive is DAM slow, how to fix it

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hi Stephan grossklass

before i have a problem of explorer hanging and un-responsive.
I think my problem is solved.
Thank you very much for your help

Please let me know if you have any tips in making windows xp faster.

Chandra