Question Sata Power Cable issue

Feb 13, 2021
I have a PSU with 2 sata power connectors one of them has a 4 pin connector with it.
It used to work fine before but one day out of nowhere one of them ( the one with 4 pin connector ) stopped working idk whats wrongs. The mysterious thing is sometimes out of nowhere it starts working again but most of the time it doesnt and i really want to connect an ssd and an hdd to my pc .
Is there is any way to fix it ?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? You might also want to list the specs to your entire build to understand what you're connecting with that seemingly faulty PSU and how much power your system needs.

jay32267

Illustrious
I have a PSU with 2 sata power connectors one of them has a 4 pin connector with it.
It used to work fine before but one day out of nowhere one of them ( the one with 4 pin connector ) stopped working idk whats wrongs. The mysterious thing is sometimes out of nowhere it starts working again but most of the time it doesnt and i really want to connect an ssd and an hdd to my pc .
Is there is any way to fix it ?
I think most likely the break is internal to the insulation and it would be easier to replace it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY