[SOLVED] SATA Power Cables with Straight Connectors instead of Right Angle?

Hi, I have a Corsair RM750, and it came included with a few SATA power cables (obvs). Each connection on the cable comes at a right angle, which is a nightmare for cable management and fitting everything into tight spaces, especially any mounted SSDs. The wires push against whichever bracket they're on and have to bend at a very sharp angle. I'm worried that this will damage the wires long-term.

I'm looking for a cable that has straight connectors, and the closest thing I could find is this. I know it says that it's compatible with my PSU, however it's a brand I've never heard of and there's not many reviews. Is this safe to use? Are there better alternatives out there?

Many thanks!

That just might work! While it's specified for the RMi and RMx but not the base RM series, it looks like all 3 use the exact same series of cables according to the website. Having the cable manufactured by Corsair is a huge help as well! Because the regular RM series isn't specifically listed, and the SATA cables that came with my PSU only have 3 connections instead of 4 like the one you linked does, I'm still a bit wary about frying my SSD due to incompatibility issues, but I'll still order it and give it a shot.

Thanks for finding this! I'll letcha know if it works.

Last edited: